Privacy & Security
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, we automatically collect some data from you and store it in our server logs and cookies, which are small files that are sent to your computer when you visit our website.
1.1. Data you provide
Registration, Ordering and Completion of Contact Us Forms: In order to use certain parts of the Site or to track orders, many customers complete online registration forms containing personal information, including but not limited to your name, gender, shipping and billing address, telephone number, email address and credit card number. In addition, we may ask for your country of residence and/or the country in which your organization operates so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information is used for billing, order processing and internal marketing purposes, as well as to communicate with you regarding your order and our website.
2.HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data to the extent authorized by law or regulation to provide and enhance our services and your customer experience. Sometimes, we use your personal data because we are required to do so by law or regulation. We will not make any automated decisions that may affect you based solely on the automated processing of your data.
- Provide our products and services
- Improving our products and services.
- To understand your interests.
- Responding to your requests or questions.
- For marketing purposes.
- To send push notifications.
- Communicating with you.
- For legal and security purposes.
- To provide the best customer service experience.
- To analyze and improve the performance of the site.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
At times, we may share certain personal information with third parties in order to provide or improve our products and services or to send personalized and targeted messages to our customers. When we do so, we ask these third parties to do so in accordance with relevant laws.
We may share your information within our family of companies. This includes our affiliated companies; on our platform. For example, we may display information that you post on our ratings and reviews features. We may also display information that you choose to share in your activity registration form.
4.HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain strict protocols to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information shared through our website and mobile applications.
- We use sophisticated technical measures to ensure that your personal data is recorded and processed in complete confidentiality and security.
- We impose appropriate restrictions on access to your personal data and on monitoring the access, use and transmission of personal data.
- All of our employees who have access to your personal data are required to sign a confidentiality agreement or similar agreement, which obliges them to comply with our data privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- Only work with third party service providers that we believe are adequate to protect all computer hardware.
- We regularly provide data privacy training to our employees.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You have the right to access, correct or delete the personal data we have collected. You also have the right to restrict or object to further processing of your personal data at any time. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and standard format. You may lodge a complaint with the data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal data. In order to protect the privacy and security of your personal data, we may ask you to provide data so that we can confirm your identity and the right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. In some cases, applicable legal or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data we maintain. You may exercise your rights by contacting us. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and within no more than 30 days.